Free Business Checking: A basic checking account designed for businesses with low transaction volume and modest balances. Includes 150 free transaction items per month, free online banking, free online bill payment, up to 10 per month.
Small Business Checking: Designed for businesses with limited transaction volume and moderate balances. Includes 300 free transaction items per month, free online banking, free online bill payment, up to 20 per month.
Regular Business Checking: Designed for businesses with medium transaction volume and balances. Includes 500 free transaction items per month, free online banking, free online bill payment, up to 20 per month.
Analysis Checking: This account is designed for businesses with high transaction volume and higher balances. Service charges and transaction fees can be offset with an earnings credit based on the average collected balances maintained in the account. Any excess earnings credit is carried over each month.
Business NOW Checking: An interest bearing account designed for Sole Proprietors. Includes 300 free transaction items per month, free online banking, free online bill payment, up to 20 per month.
Community NOW Checking: Designed exclusively for the Non-Profits and Municipalities in our community, this interest bearing account pays competitive rates on tiered balances. Includes 500 free transaction items per month, free online banking, free online bill payment, up to 20 per month.
Business Money Market Savings: Designed to improve the earning power of excess funds. Pays a competitive interest rate on all balances, with a daily average minimum balance requirement of $10,000. Includes check writing privileges, unlimited deposits and other credits and in person withdrawals. Preauthorized debits are limited by Federal regulation to six (6) per month.
Business Statement Savings: Designed as a traditional interest bearing savings account requiring a low minimum balance of $1,000. Preauthorized debits are limited by Federal regulation to six (6) per month.
Business Sweep Savings : Designed to maximize earnings on excess funds, this account pays competitive interest rates on tiered balances, with a moderate balance requirement. Includes unlimited deposits and other credits and in person withdrawals. Automatic sweeps and other preauthorized debits are limited by Federal regulation to a total of six (6) per month.
CD’s: Designed to improve earning power of excess funds. These CD’s pay competitive tiered interest rates based on the term and the amount of the CD purchased. Term availability vary from 3 – 60 months.
Available features of a Grand River Bank Business Real Estate Mortgage:
• Fixed or floating interest rate options
• Long-term maturity and amortization options
Available features of a Grand River Bank Business Term Loan:
• Fixed or floating interest rate options
• Flexible maturity and amortization options
• Repayment terms that are based on the specific asset purchased
Available features of a Grand River Bank Business Line of Credit or Letter of Credit:
• Interest-only payment requirement
• Structure tailored to the specific situation or need
• Repayment flexibility depending on specific cash flow needs
Available features of an SBA loan obtained through Grand River Bank:
• As little as 10% down payment requirement
• Maturity extended beyond traditional loan terms
• Long-term fixed interest rate for the SBA portion of the SBA 504 loan
Click here for more information regarding your rights and responsibilities regarding any errors on your Deposit Statement.
Click here for more information regarding your rights and responsibilities regarding any errors on your Loan Statement.
Benefits of ACH
• Browser-based ACH transfer processing
• Streamlined, flexible and automated processing of originating transactions
• Decreased processing costs by using electronic processing system
• Better payment predictability and improved cash control
• Direct deposit of payroll
• Decreased time devoted to processing and managing invoices
• Quicker collections and improved cash flow
Benefits of RDC
• Make check deposits anytime
• Save time preparing deposits
• Consolidate funds from remote locations to one bank
• Fewer trips to the bank
• Reduce risk of check fraud
• Improve safety and security
Courier Service is fully authorized by federal regulators. Our employee drivers are bonded and insured, so your deposit is completely safe with us.
1. Download the mobile app from the App Store
2. Enter the app code “GRB Business”
3. Enter your Business Online Banking user name and password
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions
5. Go mobile!
●Deposit checks directly into your business account using your Android or IPhone.
●Endorse the back of your check.
●Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit.
●Write “Mobile Deposit” on the front of the check to reduce risk of accidentally re-depositing.
●Shred your check 7 days after the deposit is accepted.
●Deposit Limit will be assigned by the bank.
We can help you get in contact with the right people or call Payvana directly at 1.888.924.4248, extension 6.
A Grand River Bank VISA® ATM/Debit card offers convenient, free-of-charge access to your funds anytime and virtually anywhere. The card can be used to make purchases from a business checking account at any VISA® merchant worldwide and can be used to make cash withdrawals at any ATM machine on the Pulse®, VISA Plus®, and Accel Exchange® networks.
Grand River Bank offers a variety of Business Cards to fit your needs. A Grand River Bank Visa Card is provided to qualified business owners.
Getting StartedClick the link to learn more about Grand River Bank Visa® Credit Card or to submit an application.
Access account information on your current Grand River Bank Visa® Card.
• fixed or floating interest rate options
• long-term maturity and amortization options
• construction financing converting to traditional end mortgage loan