Responsibilities of this career opportunity include:
• New Account Review
• CIP verification
• Deposit Maintenance – Corrections/Codes/Errors/Address
• Review Deposit Reports in Director
• Deposit Non-Posts
• ACH Processing of files/Corrections/Research
• ACH Client Set Up
• Canadian Exchange Rate Processing
• CASE items
• Fed Check Adjustments
• Check Returns
• Savings Bonds Redemption and entry to core system
• EOY tax corrections
• Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates must possess:
• Minimum of Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred, relevant experience in the industry may be acceptable.
• Three to five years’ experience preferred.
Grand River Bank offers a competitive wage, amazing benefit package, and fabulous work environment. Candidates interested in this career opportunity should send their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. ; attn. Deposit Analyst. Grand River Bank is an equal opportunity employer.